Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Update



Nana got home safe. It was sad for all of us to say goodbye. The girls tried to "kidnap" her so she would have to stay but it didn't work :-(. Julia loves to show everyone her "fancy" sparkly fingernails that Nana painted just before she left. We all MISS Nana - her sweet smile and fun personality!!! She worked really hard taking care of 4 "kids" here - we called her "Cinderella". These are the matching dresses Nana had gotten the girls.

My college best friend, Sheri, from Chicago flew in and "transferred" duties. She has already been such a HUGE help and the girls love having "Aunt Sheri" here - they just wish she had brought her 4 kids and dog along (the girls and Sheri's kids have grown up together).

Jack will blog tonight about the different medical opinions of my Immunologist and Rheumatologist regarding what medications I should be taking, how long, and when to start PT. Still hurts to type so I'll let Jack give the details.

Thanks for all of your prayers!!!!!!
Much Love,
Michelle

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Good Morning Brouwers,
The photos of Nana and the girls are absolutely adorable! We continue to pray for you each day and are rejoicing that Michele is feeling a little better each day. We will pray for wisdom as you continue your treatments.
Blessings to you,
The Liddles

Auntie Angie said...

Dear Brouwers,
The pictures of the girls and Nana are so cute!!! Bless you Jack and all your fiends and famiy for being so supportive and helpful at this time for Michelle and family. I know in my heart Michelle that GOD is going to HEAL YOU!!
I'm sending all of you my Love and Prayers. You're always in my thoughts and in my Heart :)
God Bless
Love Auntie Angie

The Van Hulzens said...

Hey guys, yes we're still alive!! You have been in our thoughts and prayers a lot lately. Jack, where's your update with all the info? I guess I better call and chat with Michelle so I can post the update :-) Love you guys!
Heidi