Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Update

I finally fell asleep after 4:30 am - long night. But it turned out good because I spent a lot of it talking to God and reading a great inspiring book, A New Kind of Normal by Carol Kent. My best friend from college (Sheri) sent me this book and Running Scared several weeks ago when this all started. These books have really helped me understand that you can have a positive new kind of normal when you trust God's faithfulness in times of changes/struggles.

I have a phone consult with my Immunologist tomorrow as we review where we are at and any new med plans. Please pray for wisdom and insight for Dr. Shapiro.

I missed my "window of opportunity" for getting the BSGI (Nuclear Medical Breast Image) this week. They have me scheduled for one in a couple weeks.
Thanks again for your prayers,
Michelle

No comments: