Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Update

Hi Friends and Family - just a short note tonight...

Nana (Michelle's birth-mom Nancy) arrived safely yesterday - the girls were excited to see her! Julia and Jaclyn are adjusting well to life at home - they had fun playing in our backyard all day today! When I came home from work tonight, both Nana and Julia (our Fancy Nancy) were dressed up in play ballet outfits and dancing to a video!

Michelle is still taking the combination of Methatrexate and steroid pills, but we still haven't seen any improvement in Michelle's shoulders, arms, and hips. Legs are still doing ok. We did receive some great news today though that the CT scan Michelle had last week was negative! Praise God!

Again, a special thanks to Cheryl Brill and Allison Miedema for fabulous meals!! We truly are being spoiled! Thank you too for your prayers for my travels yesterday - the trip was uneventful (even MN State Trooper Smith let me off with a warning :-) ) and I was able to spend a nice afternoon with Mom and Dad Sawyer.

Have a great week!
Jack

2 comments:

The Van Hulzens said...

You're doing a great job posting, Jack! :-) Thank you for covering so I could go to bed and get rid of the migraine! I wouldn't have been privvy to the state trooper part of the update...I liked that part! Michelle, you continue to be in our prayers daily. Much Love, Heidi

Jonathan said...

We're so glad the CT scan was negative! Praise God! Thanks for the update, Jack. I'll call you tomorrow, Michelle to see about taking the girls to the park...
Love you!
Jennifer